Saturday, January 29, 2011

Review from ToggleTails!

I recently had the pleasure to do a review for the cutest little Etsy store-- ToggleTails

I was sent this adorable personalized acrylic tray!

ToggleTails offers a great variety of personalized gifts! Here are just a few of my favorites.....
I absolutely adore these precious "Mommy and Me" Keepsakes!!
At ToggleTails you can also find....



and

Personalized Candles


Let me tell you a little more about ToggleTails:
"Any item in my shop can by Customized, Personalized, Initialized, or Monogrammed. Buckets can be customized for baby showers, wedding showers, children's birthday parties or any upcoming event in colors of your choice. Candles can be customized for weddings, receptions, showers, parties, etc. Any item will make a great personalized gift for family and friends. "Toggletails" can customize just for you. Also check out my keychains and jewelry as they too will make great gifts for you friends and family. The keychain design is strictly mine and you will not see it anywhere else. It is not the typical key fob that is being done everywhere. It is a one-of-a-kind design that's mine! Also, I love to design unique jewelry. I do not reproduce any of the beaded jewelry pieces. This doesn't include the monogram necklaces. I love to bring my visions to life and that's what I try to do with my jewelry items.
I can customize any of the personalized items just for you!!"
-The Owner of Toggletails

*Be sure to "like" Toggletails on Facebook to get updates and and to see new items Toggletails has to offer! Be sure to let them know that Lyndsie Gives Away sent you!!

*I just wanted to say a huge Thank You to the owner of Toggletails for allowing me to review a product from Toggletails!

(I was sent this product free of charge. The things you read here are my honest opinions of the product reviewed! I was not paid in any way to say anything you read here!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entering a giveaway? Don't forget your email address! :)

Want to sponsor a giveaway? Please email me at lyndsiebrooker@hotmail.com.